Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

Gossipdrip Send Me To London For Ghost: The Musical, Courtesy of Nazila Love Glamour...

So if you know me in the slightest, or had your twitter feed bombarded with my posts last night, you will know I am a HUGEEE musicals fan. Huge. I've seen Sound of Music, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Wicked (twice), The Lion King, Billy Elliot, Oliver, and most recently at my first ever #bbloggers event - Ghost!

When Gossipdrip won the competition for @nazilaloveglam, @amazingPRltd, and @godminsterfarm and I was given the opportunity to go, I was over the frickin moon. I love London, I love musicals, I love false nails - so what could be better than an event combining the three, and throwing together a load of brilliant, lovely, beauty bloggers.

I took my lovely friend Siobhain along with me, check her out on twitter, hoping to get her onto the blogging hype - I think she would be awesome! But anyway, back to the main focus of the post...





When we arrived we were taken straight to the American Airlines bar in Picadilly Theatre and greeted with some lovely champagne cocktails - not entirely sure what was in them, but lovely nevertheless. We were number 15 in the waiting list for the manicure so we had some time to chat with the lovely ladies at Amazing PR and the creator of the bad boy nails on offer Nazila Malik.

Nail time. Wow. I have never seen anything like these in my life. Damn my years of nail biting! My nails are so ridiculously tiny that false nails are always difficult for me so Siobhain had the lovely opportunity of having her nails done. Worn by the likes of Amanda Holden and Binky from Made in Chelsea these nails really are something completely different to set you apart from the crowd. A real bling factor, and surprisingly lightweight despite what you may think.

 



Soon to be available online, these nails retail at £29.99 - and worth every penny. If you're not a huge fan of the pointed tips but love the style, then  try out the top two pairs listed below, or simply file down just a tad for the same high fashion effect but a little more manageable. 



And perfect for the upcoming Olympics and the Queen's diamond jubilee, really stand out from the masses with these patriotic beauts!






So after all the nail pampering we were treated to a lovely little goody bag, containing the remainder of the nails we were yet to use, some lovely Nazila loveglamour luxurious eyelashes which we shall definitely be trying when we next hit the town, a voucher for a set of nails and the Ghost:The Musical soundtrack CD. As the little musical geek I am, I got myself a programme and we went and settled in our AMAZING seats ready for the show. 

All I can say is that it was incredible. Absolutely incredible, I loved every single second of it. I didn't know the story beforehand as I have never seen the film, I knew the basics but that was it, however in my opinion that is probably the best way to go and see it. I was shocked and stunned, upset and happy, laughing and crying - nearly all emotions that a show could give, it gave. A story of pure love, thrown in with crime and absolutely amazing acting. In my opinion, despite how brilliant the acting was from all, Sharon D Clarke stole the show, playing hilarious psychic Oda Mae Brown, literally had me in stitches on several occassions. I LOVED IT SO SO SO SO SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

And that wasn't the end. We were lucky enough to go backstage and see the set and meet the gorgeous Mark Evans who plays Sam Wheat, and the beautiful Siobhan Dillon who plays Molly Jensen (picture to follow soon).

Overall it was just an incredible, amazing, fun packed, exciting, relaxing, awesome evening and I am so grateful to Amazing PR, Nazila Love Glamour, Godminster, and of course the ever brilliant Gossipdrip for giving me this opportunity. Met some lovely fellow bloggers, felt like a real VIP, and saw what is a close contender for my top spot musical! All in all, a good night had by all, I would encourage everyone to go and see the show as you will love it!


2 comments:

  1. It was a great event! We arrived quite late so didn't get to meet many fellow bloggers. The show was amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that's a shame, everyone was so lovely! Yes it was a brilliant event, hopefully there will be more beauty blogger nights like this, I really enjoyed myself! xxx

    ReplyDelete